Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Update

I am having a tough time keeping up with this little blog.  And I keeping kicking myself to be better.  It's just that there are so many things going on - so many things that are still on the fence.  Hard to share and get my hopes up and then something happen and everything falls through.

Our big announcement is that we are SO close to closing on a new house.  I can't believe this is all happening, and the new house is AMAZING!  Tons of rooms, tons of space, a finished basement, 5 acres to run on, and still in our school district! We are just waiting to her how the assessment went and waiting on the bank to produce the funds at our closing date of December 15th.  This is so nerve-wracking - I can't stand it!!  We've had to get inspections and insurance quotes and SO MANY things I had no idea about!!  But basically if everything works the way we want {and need} it to, we will be moving 10 days before Christmas!!  And I expect a visit from all of you, so I can show off our new place!

The kids are doing well, we are slowly getting in the Christmas Spirit.  I am going to start our Christmas shopping on Black Friday. . . Going shopping with my sister-in-law, it should be a lot of fun!  And with our next paycheck and bonuses I should be able to finish up Jaxen's birthday and the kid's Christmas.  I was hoping that this year I would be better prepared than last, but it looks like I am farther behind!!  I guess kids and a new house will do that to you!

Not sure what else to tell you right now.  Everything is just sitting out there on a fence. . . waiting totally stinks!!  Once I know something, I will be sure to share with you all.  Because Jerry and I are going to need help getting moved before Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for mom and dad's place. . . Thanksgiving with the family is a total must for Jaxen and Carter's 1st Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments: