Monday, May 31, 2010

7w3d

**Baby update - Mommy is 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Your baby's leg and arm buds are longer now and they have divided into segments where the hands and feet will be. The hands and feet also have an area where the fingers and toes will begin to form. At this point of your pregnancy, the heart is bulging from the body and it has divided into right and left chambers. The brain's hemispheres are continuing to grow and the air passages into the lungs are visible. Your baby's eyes are beginning to get pigment. The nose is developing and the beginning of the face can be seen. The baby's abdomen is developing quickly and the appendix and pancreas are already present. Your baby's digestive tract is beginning to for.**

Happy Memorial Day! I am enjoying my last day of a 3 day weekend with my kids. I am really beginning to notice some pregnancy mood swings! I am so excited about my appointment this week, that means I'm one step closer to seeing the doctor. Only part that I am not looking forward to is I can't find anyone to watch the kids and Jerry insists on coming to this appointment. Nothing new on the pregnancy front . . . just getting by.

0 comments: