Monday, May 17, 2010

5w4d

So I called the doctor's office today during my first break. It was kinda exciting. . . I had to walk out to the truck to call because I didn't need anyone overhearing my conversation.

I chose the Rockhill Woman's Clinic in Lee's Summit to be my prenatal doctor's. So I should be delivering in St. Luke's Lee's Summit Hospital. They like to see their new patients around weeks 7 and 10 of a pregnancy. So my first appointment is June 3rd at 9:30 am. The first visit is with a nurse and that's when all the information is taken about my family and health histories. Blood work and urine samples are also taken at this appointment. A week or so after the initial appointment, I go back and actually see a doctor.

I'm really excited, hopefully my sister in law can watch the kids that morning so that Jerry can go with me. If not I'm not to worried about it. But I don't think it's an appointment that the kids need to go to. But I also know that Jerry's never missed an appointment yet, and I don't think Baby #3 is going to be different!

0 comments: