Saturday, June 19, 2010

10w2d

**Baby Update - Mommy is 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. At this point the crown-to-rump length of your developing baby is 1.25 to 1.68 inches. Your baby weighs approximately 5 grams and is the size of a small plum! This week is somewhat of a landmark for your developing baby. Your baby's complete body plan is laid down. The fingers and toes have separated and the tail has disappeared now. Your baby has taste and tooth buds at this point. The brain will continue to grow at an amazing rate and nearly a quarter of a million new neurons are produced every minute! The embryonic heart is completely developed. External genitalia are not apparent until next week, but a male's testes will already be producing testosterone. **

Yay! I finally got a computer back. No more updating from my phone, which will make the entries a little longer (I hope!). Morning sickness has really caught up to me. I feel queasy most of the time now. I really have to watch what and how much I eat. Normally light snacks throughout the day will make the nausea stay at bay but lately I don't feel like eating at all which makes it all worse.


On a positive side, I get to see the OBGYN on Friday. I'm really looking forward to that. Right now I just feel like poo. . . so hearing the heartbeat will really make it all real for me. Then maybe I'll tell the rest of the family, LOL!


Chloe is working hard at picking out names for her new sibling. And if she can keep it under raps I'm pretty sure we have a boys name picked out that we all like. Still working on a girl name. . . Chloe keeps coming up with Sunflower and weird stuff like that!


Well I think that's all for now. . . I'll update after the doctor's appointment.

0 comments: