Saturday, March 26, 2011

A whole lotta whatnots.

It's been so long, I don't even know where to begin!  And at this point I'm not even sure I can catch you up on everything that's been going on!  So here's a giant update for March in pictures!!!

Chloe's Birthday Party at the bowling alley.

Jaxen's first attempts at smiling caught on camera. . .
  
Jaxen Ryder, smiling baby!!

Chloe's new do! 
Jaxen and Aunt Amanda - spent the weekend in Cole Camp for Amanda's baby shower!

Caleb and Jaxen

My Jacob. . . crazy as can be.

Jaxen enjoying the swing. . . he used to hate swinging by himself. . . I love that he's finally coming around to it!

Jaxen

Tummy time on a snowy spring day!
 
Chloe and Jaxen

My babies. . . It's love!
Chloe, Jaxen, and Jacob

Chloe and Jacob getting in Jaxen's picture!
I must say, it's been crazy around here.  Just when I think somethings going to slow down, it doesn't!  The weather for the most part has been nice, we've been able to have the windows open and enjoy some time outside.  Of course, that was until today when we received a freak springtime snow storm.  Luckily, it won't last long and it will be in the 70's by next weekend.

Jaxen is doing good and getting big.  He's enjoying belly time and his swing more and more each day.  I'm sure it won't be long before he'll be sitting up and holding his own bottle. 

Chloe's getting along well.  Keeping me on my toes, we've had to go through our first grounding to together.  I'm sure it was harder on me than it was on her. . . but we survived and are better for it.  We also have decided to sign her up for tee ball again this summer.  She seems excited and it will give her an opportunity to see some of her friends this summer. . . and get some exercise.  Jacob wanted to play tee ball too, but he's not old enough yet. . . poor little boy, he wants to grow up so fast!

Jacob is just Jake.  He's stuck in the middle. . . not the baby and not as big as Chloe.  He's become quite the handful sometimes, but overall, I think he's really starting to mature.  He just doesn't like getting left out of anything. . . and I understand that.  So for now, to curb the tantrums he requiring a little more attention from both Mommy and Daddy.  He's been hanging out with Daddy 'fixing' things - like my washer, and helping Mommy cook dinner - by hanging out on the counter keeping me company.

Any free time that I have had lately, I've been researching and planning a little family vacation for us.  I think we are going to plan a 2 day trip to St. Louis this summer.  Been looking into taking the kids to the Zoo and the Gateway Arch.  There is tons to do with the kids in St. Louis, I just haven't decided if we are going to try camping with the kids or rent a hotel room.  I'm still looking into all my options. . . of course, this will all depend on if we are in the middle of moving or not!

Today, we are doing laundry, cleaning house and hanging out.  It's too cold to be outside today.  Back to work I go. . . Happy Saturday!

0 comments: