Sunday, October 18, 2009

Info on our new site

Okay, so I've spent the last couple of hours perfecting this site; hopefully, making it easier for you to use. I know most of my family is use to the other site so I'm going to explain a few things for you now. This is where you will read my family updates, and see a few of my favorite pictures - like the one below of Jacob. On the side (-->) you will see 4 smaller pictures. . . this is what you click to see the rest of the pictures. There are 2 options, you can click the individual picture and it will take you to it. Or you can click view albums and it will take you to my site where the photos are separated my months. Either way you will get there! (FYI- You might have to allow pop-up from the site to get it to work correctly.) Just like before you can leave your comments on the updates and you can leave comments on the pictures! :o) I hope it was all clear as mud. . . if you have any issues let me know. I'll do what I can to help!

0 comments: