Monday, October 19, 2009

Jerry is sick -

He came home early from work last night because he was throwing up. He wasn't running a fever, and as far as I know, he hasn't ran one yet. I had to work today, and Jerry said he was well enough to take Chloe to preschool and watch Jacob. . . but he's been dragging all day today. I called him a couple of times to make sure all was good. And as soon as I got home this afternoon, he called in to work and went to bed. I think he's getting better because he can hold down solid food now. I just hope this isn't the start of an the flu bug in my household. . .

On another note, we figured out what is wrong with my Explorer. . . both O2 sensors are bad. Which is causing my gas mileage to be horrid. I use to go 310-350 miles on a tank of gas and lately I can only go 210. So it's not going to cost us as much as we originally thought. Now when I have an extra 100 bucks laying around the Explorer will be fixed!

0 comments: