Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shopping in Osage Beach. . .

Today the guys skipped their morning hunt because of the rain, so everyone got to sit around and enjoy breakfast together. About 10ish, us girls (Mom, Grandma Kay, Chloe and I) plus Jacob went to Osage Beach to get some Christmas shopping done. Jacob got car sick on the way down there but after a quick stop to get some Benedryl and fresh air, he was fine. Kids were fairly good during the shopping. Jacob had his moments but eventually figured Mommy was going to win when I strapped him in the stroller. Shopping was fun. . . if it wasn't raining it would have been even better! I myself didn't get to much shopping but I gave mom lots of ideas!! :o)

Now we are cooking dinner and waiting for my sisters to get here and the guys to come in from hunting!! Then we will all enjoy Pork Roast, Green beans, corn, Potatos, and dinner rolls.

0 comments: