Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bunny and Bruises

We took the kids to see the Easter Bunny at Walmart today, since we won't be in town next weekend.  It was a lot of fun!  I don't have the pictures yet, because I didn't want to wait around for a couple hours.  I will make sure I post them on Monday after work.  I got one picture will all three kids and then a picture of just Jaxen and the Easter Bunny for his baby book. 

While we were at Walmart, Jacob was so excited to see the Easter Bunny that he totally ran towards the bunny but forgot to pick up his feet, tripped and hit his head on the concrete floor!  We had to let the next group of kids behind us go while we got Jacob to stop crying.  He really hit his head hard. . . he has a big goose egg on his forehead and around his eye is a little swollen.  Hopefully, it won't turn black and blue.  Oh well, he's definitely a boy and he bounced.  Had it been Chloe, she'd still be crying about it.

The weather is beautiful!!  We have the windows open and the fresh air whipping through the house!!  I've cleaned the bird cage, vacuumed the carpets, started the dishwasher, and finished a load of laundry.  I still want to mop the kitchen floor and clean out the dogs room since I can open the big window and let it all air out. . . I hate the smell of bleach in a closed up house!  Also some time today or tomorrow, the kids and I are getting outside and cleaning out the garage!!  I'm so ready for winter to be gone for good.  But unfortunately, it's going to cool off again for a few days.  That's when I plan on packing to next weekends trip, but while the weather is nice, we are spring cleaning around here.

Here's how our week looks:
  • Monday - Work for Heidi & Jerry / School for Chloe
  • Tuesday - Heidi & Jerry (and the boys) to Warsaw / School for Chloe
  • Wednesday - Jacob & Heidi have a Wic Appt / Heidi work & Chloe School / Heidi & Chloe Girl Scouts
  • Thursday - Heidi work / Chloe school / Parenting Seminar at Chloe's school from 630-8
  • Friday - I have the day off to pack for Iowa. . . as soon as Chloe gets off the bus, we are Iowa bound!!
  • Saturday - Amanda's Baby Shower & Joanna's Bridal Shower
  • Sunday - Traveling back home. . . and getting ready for the upcoming week.
Whew!  I'm going to be a busy Momma this week.  I also have a few 'special projects' I need to get done before headed to Iowa next weekend. . . we will see how much I can multi-task!!  LOL

0 comments: