Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tooth Fairy's 1st visit...

Friday evening, Chloe reluctantly let Daddy and Uncle Bob pull her super loose tooth out while we were at Alex's house decorating Easter Eggs.  Of course, she was really scared so I started to bribe.  If you know my daughter, you know her weakness is Squinkies.  And that's what she wanted the Tooth Fairy to bring her, enough money to buy a set of Squinkies.



Of course, she's been warned that only the first tooth is worth $10!  The following teeth are only worth a dollar or two.  Besides the money, Chloe got an official certificate from the Tooth Fairy.  She was very proud of the certificate and it's already in her baby book!

While putting her certificate in her baby book, she and I both learn that the first tooth that she lost was in fact the first tooth that came in!  She loved finding out little facts about herself when she was a baby.

Now will someone please tell me what I am suppose to do with the tooth I collected from under her pillow?  I'm I suppose to save it or just toss it in the trash?!

0 comments: