Friday, April 20, 2012

Coming Soon?!

I can't believe that I have been so laid back with baby #4 fast approaching.  Jerry and I were talking the other day about how much I HAVEN'T bought for our newest addition.  Jokingly, I said that was because I was still holding out hope that he was a girl so that I can go out and buy all kinds of pink and purple!  = )  But really, I just have been so busy and so into other things that I haven't even had time to think about actually having this baby.

This morning, after Jaxen's doctor's appointment - we were back in Harrisonville an hour before we had to pick up Jacob from preschool.  So we stopped by a few garage sales in town and I bought the cutest crib bedding set ever!  And the best part is that it was only $3.00!  = )

 


Things that are ready for Baby Tyler:
  • Crib is set up and made...
  • Bassinet is in the house.
  • Bouncy seat is in the house.
Things that I have bought for Tyler:
  • 2 - 6-9 month sleepers
  • 3-pk Monsters Inc. Onesies
  • Crib
  • Crib Bedding
  • Blue Owl Baby Blanket
Things that have been given to me for this little guy:
  • A bunch of newborn diapers from Michelle
Literally that is it!  I have so much to do still!  I don't have out bottles, clothes, diaper bag, etc.  What am I waiting for?  This baby will be here soon!!!

0 comments: