Monday, May 21, 2012

9th Month

So far, my 9th and FINAL month of pregnancy isn't playing very nice.  I cannot even imagine having to go 4 more weeks feeling like this!

I woke up this morning with a huge toothache and headache.  After literally lying around on the couch for most of the day, the toothache is gone but my headache is still there.  I'm drinking tons of water and apple juice - trying to keep my fluids up.  I even had a Mt. Dew this afternoon, thinking that I was caffeine deprived - I've really backed off the Mt. Dew because it was giving me major heartburn.

Chloe and Jacob watched cartoons and played with the bunnies downstairs for a good part of the day.  They are pretty good entertaining themselves - as long as you feed them regularly!!  :-)  Jaxen on the other hand was my little buddy. . . he was always bringing me his toys and throwing {soft} balls at me!  He needed a lot of entertainment from me, but I got through the day. 

One more day parenting by myself.  Jerry comes home tomorrow morning and he'll have to sleep a little bit - but then he will be awake enough to help me out.  The weekends are tough for me, because Jerry still has to go to work and Jaxen is so needy / doesn't understand "not using Mom's belly as a playground"!  Just that alone is making this the hardest pregnancy by far!  I am beginning to believe that Jaxen is the main reason for most of my hard contractions and why I have such a harder time on the weekends verses the weekdays when Jerry is home.

Four. more. weeks.  That's what I have to keep telling myself.  27 Days or 657 Hours until c-section!  =)

0 comments: