Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's the little thing that make me happy.


I posted on facebook a few days ago that I needed a double stroller for Jaxen and Tyler.  I friend of mine here in Freeman seen the post and this morning look what I found sitting on my front porch!!

Jaxen in the front seat.


It's an older model and it's been well used, but I think we can get some use out of it still!  Jaxen hasn't left it alone since I've brought it in the house!

Jax - trying it out.
 Both seats fold back and the canopies cover the kids pretty well.  Maybe this would help keep the sun off Jaxen's face while we are out and about this summer!

Jaxen Ryder
Now, I've only pushed it around the house, but it's really long and still handles like a normal stroller.

Jaxen - trying out the back seat.  {He's can still see the tv from the back seat - THAT'S why he's not looking at me!}
There are still some things I can't figure out and a piece that Jerry has to pop back on but so far I haven't found anything too wrong with it.

He can still see where we are going!

His "Grr" face.  LOL
 And when you can get a 17-month-old to sit in it for a long period of time because he WANTS to, I think we have a winner!

Just waiting on little brother so we can really try this thing out!!
I really have amazing friends!  :-)  Thank you Kelly!

0 comments: