Sunday, February 6, 2011

RIP Great Grandma Hudson

Gertrude Hudson, 101

5 Generations!
Great Grandma Hudson, Grandma Kay, Dad, Me, Chloe and Jacob
This morning my Great Grandmother passed away.  It was sudden and unexpected, well besides her being 101-years-old! . . . but after a long and happy life, I am at peace with it and she is finally Home.  I have contemplated writing this blog all day.  There is so much to say.  I am sad.  I am morning.  I am at a total loss for words.  So tonight I leave you with just this. . . I am okay.  Once everything sinks in and I dig and poke around at all my memories - it might be a few days or even a few months - I will blog about my 101-year-old Grandmother and what she meant to all of us. . . and just like her, it will be epic.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Rest In Peace, Great Grandma!

0 comments: