Sunday, February 27, 2011

So sorry

Ahh!  Look at that it's been 10 days since I've blogged!  I feel so ashamed. . . I really thought about it a couple of times in the last 10 days, but I've always found something else that required my attention more.  And as you can imagine, 3 kids are keeping me hopping, and I love it!  :o)

Jaxen is still as wonderful as can be.  I love him more and more every day!  He's finally got the smiling down!  And I am totally jealous that he loves smiling at Chloe.  She can get him to smile most of the time, it's so stinkin' adorable!  I've only been able to capture his smile on my cell phone, because when I pull out the big camera he get serious and stares at it like, "What's that?!"  I'll have to work more on getting him used to the big camera. . . then maybe he won't stare at it!  And with the smile come laughter. . . It's not all the way laughing yet.  Mainly because I think when he starts laughing he scares himself.  I can't wait to hear Jaxen's laughter!

Jax is starting to sleep more consistently.  As long as he's in his crib and goes down with a clean diaper and a full belly, he will sleep through the night. . .11pm - 7am.  He won't sleep long stretches like that in his playpen. So now that I got him sleep trained for nighttime. . . I need to get my body back on track to going to bed earlier than 2am!  Especially now that I have to go back to work!!

Chloe and Jacob are still their lovable, loud, crazy selves.  Jacob is getting really close to completely being out of diapers. . . I think some time this week or definitely next weekend, I'm going to try potty training him at night.  He thinks he's ready for no diaper at night, but occasionally he has a wet diaper in the morning.  But I think cold turkey is going to be the best chance we have to getting him completely diaper free.

Chloe's birthday party is Tuesday night at the bowling alley.  Since we didn't get to have a family party for her this year, she and 9 friends get to bowl for 2 hours Tuesday night.  She is so excited and I hope she has a lot of fun!  :o)  I made the cake and have most of the stuff packed up, I just can't forget to take my camera!! 

Well, I hate to cut this short but Jaxen is asleep and I have to work in the morning, so I am going to get off of here and *try* to get some good sleep tonight.  I've uploaded picture in the picasa web album for you to take a look at.  Hopefully, once I get the "working" mother of three routine down I can update more often!!  Until next time!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT KAREY!!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: