Monday, June 20, 2011

Counting Down / 2 Days!

My vacation is almost here.  And this might be my last update until vacation.  I'm so totally excited. . . it's only a 5 day break from everyday life, but it's a much needed one that's for sure!  I plan on enjoying my time with my kids and right now the only thing planned that isn't family related is Jaxen's doctor's appointment and my hour long Girl Scout meeting on Wednesday. . . but that's okay because we are getting ready for camping next month!

My family plans, still only penciled in because I don't want to HAVE to be anywhere, are tee ball, Zoo / Children's Farmstead, Library, Build-A-Bear, Water fun, Parks, and cookouts!  I just want to get out of the house and have fun with my kids!  After all it is summer vacation. . . and my next one is after Walmart's Inventory - July 30th thru August 5th. . . and that will be are last hoorah before Chloe's back in school. 

Now time for you to enjoy some pictures from last weeks Tee-Ball Game. . . I love my family!

Jacob

Kisses for Jacob

Me and my boys

Jerry and Jax


This is the life. . .



Have a fabulous week!!!

0 comments: