Monday, June 13, 2011

Lovin' Life

Okay here's a quick update for you. . . I don't really have too much time.  I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and I just got the kids in bed - so my eyelids are feeling heavy!! 
  • Just uploaded the pictures and videos I took tonight up at the ball field. 
  • Had to take Jerry to work tonight because we needed the car for Tee Ball!  Chloe had her second game tonight.  It was beautiful outside, a lot hotter than they said it was going to get.  But nonetheless. . . I had a blast watching a great tee ball game with my boys!
  • Taking Jerry to work means we have to pick him up at 5:30am. . . another reason I should be in bed!
  • Chloe has Tee Ball Games every night this week - except Friday.  :o)  Mommy heaven!  Be prepared for a lot of tee ball pictures!!
  • Start working overnights tomorrow night. . . plus side - I get tomorrow day off!

0 comments: