Monday, July 9, 2012

This is how I juggle. . .

Just Imagine.  6:30pm.  Four kids hungry.  An 18-month-old screaming for attention.  An infant wanting to be held.  Dogs barking.  Phone ringing.  Total chaos.  One Mom.  Yup, that's my life!  What do I do?  Sit back and smile.  :-)

Pancakes for dinner.  It's quick.  It's easy.  Chloe and Jacob take Jaxen to the boys' room and play with him while I pack up Tyler in the sling and get busy in the kitchen. 

Come knocking on my door while Jerry's at work, around dinner time and this is what you will see:



I'm a baby wearing mommy, just trying to get things done.  What will you hear?  Screaming, Crying, Laughing, Giggling, Fighting.  Oh, the joys of motherhood just bounce off these walls!  :-)

And I count my blessings, that this little man -

. . . Can sleep right through it all.

Forgive the lack of updates. . . things get really, really crazy around here sometimes!

0 comments: