Friday, February 3, 2012

Productive Week

I apologize now, this is going to be a short post.  It's 9:30pm and I have got to work tomorrow morning, so I am needing to head to bed.  But as a quick unwinder, I'm going to get a post in.

This week was jammed packed. . . I didnt' even get the laundry done!  We did however get a ton of other things done:
  • Got my scout room unpacked
  • Burned all the cardboard boxes and random crap
  • Kid's / Jerry's Dentist Appointment
  • Got propane delivered
  • Put up the dog's fence - I love it! They hate it!  :-)
  • Paid our 1st house payment
  • Grocery / Birthday Party Shopped
  • Got to the bank to get the car titled correctly
  • Got a new dining room table - re-arranged the dining room & sun room to fit everything in.
  • Plus, Jerry fixed a lot of little things on my Honey-Do List like tightening the knobs on the bathroom drawers, fixed our thermostat in the master bedroom, etc.  {I had him all over the place fixing little things that required tools I didn't know were to find!}
All-in-all it was a good week.  Dog fence is up and the dogs are outside all day!  I love it.  It took Jerry and I almost 6 hours to get the whole thing up and it's still needing a little work, but it's up!  Which is a HUGE accomplishment.  Because since finishing, it's been pouring down rain NON-STOP!  And is suppose to continue raining through Monday.  Thank goodness it's not snow!

I am currently in the process of uploading 60+ pictures to the Picasa Web Album.  So I will try and get a picture post in this weekend.  But please forgive me if I don't get to it. . . NEXT week is a BIG, EXCITING, BUSY week for me.  Chloe's birthday is on Tuesday {have to make cupcakes for her class}, Girl Scout Meeting on Wednesday, Gender Ultrasound on Thursday, Jacob's Valentine's Party at school and Chloe's Birthday Sleepover on Friday, followed by the family birthday party on Saturday!!  Before having to work Sunday and Monday. . . When is my day off!?!?!?  Ah!!

0 comments: