Friday, February 24, 2012

Update

Tuesday, February 14th - I got the opportunity to attend Chloe's Valentine's Party at school.  It's always nice to see her interacting with kids her own age and to see what she's like out in the big world. . . not under mom and dad's wing. 



Wednesday, February 15th - All around Girl Scout Day for me!!  Girl Scout Meeting from 3pm - 5pm.  Girl Scout Service Unit Meeting and Nuts/Magazine Training from 7pm - 9pm.

Thursday, February 16th - Doctor's Appointment - Update to come in a different post!

Friday, February 17th - Jerry, Jaxen and I got Jacob dropped off at school and headed to Warsaw to get our taxes done.  And let me just say, 3 kids - a new house - Jerry going to school, added to a pretty nice return from both federal and state!  :-)  We should be able to get a few things for the house and set a bunch aside for when the new baby gets here and I'm not working.  *Knock on Wood* This is the first year I can remember where we don't have something pressing with one of the vehicles. . . new transmission, roll-over accident, needing new car, etc.  Kind of nice to actually get the return and not HAVE to spend it so fast!

Jerry's sister picked up Jacob from school since we were running about 30 minutes later than we expected to.  Once we got home, Jerry was able to climb the tree and get Jasmine down.  Stupid Cat.






The boys and I got to enjoy the lovely weather while watching Daddy climb the tree.  I'm glad I got some pictures of Jaxen that day, because it wasn't until later that night when I realised he turned 14-months old!  Which means only 4 more months until new baby gets here.  *Ah! Freak out moment.*

I know the last two posts are backwards, but it made it easier for me to update it that way.  I could switch them, but I don't want anyone to miss all the updates.  Next update: Doctor's Appointment.

0 comments: