Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back-to-School

Sorry I haven't been updating as much these days.  With three kids, I'm sure you can imagine, my "free time" isnt' like it use to be!  And that's okay, these are the fun moments, watching them grow and learn.  There will be lot of "free time" when they are grown.  So for now, I live in the world of chaos. . . and trying to love every minute of it!!  Even if I don't have time to post a blog, I try to upload pictures every couple of days, so at least you can see what we've been up to. 

Chloe went back to school today.  Leaving me with just the boys. . . I keep telling myself, "Welcome to the new "Normal"!"  So far this morning, Jaxen has taken a bottle and refused to go to sleep.  Instead he just wanted to fuss a little and be held.  Jacob was up bright and early and has been a monster ever since, he refused to use the potty by himself (which he clearly knows how to!) and because mom was busy with a fussy Jaxen - Jacob wet his pants.  Since then, Jax has finally fallen asleep and Jacob and I have tried to find something to do that doesn't involve Jacob getting into trouble!  So far this morning, we've tried to watch TV (Batman, Superman, Astro Boy - None, of them were good enough - apparently, he's way too picky this morning), we've tried to color and we've tried to play cars.  So far, nothings kept his attention.  Currently, we have dumped the entire barrel of Trios (and let me tell you, there are a TON of them!!) on my living room floor. . . let's see how long that holds his attention! 

I can only hope that it holds his attention long enough and Jaxen stays asleep for me to finish up here, get dressed, empty the dish washer, start a load of laundry and find some lunch for us.  :o)  I know, it's a long shot but I can hope!
Calendar of Events
Wednesday, January 5th - Heidi's Doctor's Appointment
Thursday, January 6th - Payday - Horray for sick time!! 
                                      - Trip to Cole Camp
Monday, January 10th - Jaxen & Mommy's Wic Appointment
Thursday, January 13th - Girl Scout Cookies arrive
Friday, January 14th - Jaxen turns 1 month old on his "Official" Due Date.

0 comments: