Monday, January 10, 2011

He's Ours!

So it's official, Jaxen is all ours!!  :-) 

I received Jaxen's social security card in the mail last week and this morning, while I was in Health Department, I got an official copy of his birth certificate!  SO legally, I have all the paperwork that makes him MINE!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning brought about 5 inches of snow to the Kansas City area. . . and it's suppose to snow all day long, ending sometime tomorrow morning!  Around 5:20am the house phone AND my cell phone rang, it was a good thing I was already wake with Jaxen, otherwise, it would of scared the crap out of me!  It was a recording from the school's super-attendant telling me that Chloe was out of school today - our first official Snow Day!

We got to sleep in a little longer since we didn't have to wake Chloe to get her ready to get for school!  But we still had to get up and getting moving because Jaxen and I had a Wic appointment this morning.  I really didn't want to get out and drive in this crazy snow with Jaxen, but I called the Health Department and they were there and waiting.  And Jerry and I have already bought 2 larger containers of formula waiting for this appointment. . . so off we went.  And actually the roads weren't too terrible, I was glad Jerry was driving because of the other crazies out there.

Our Wic appointment went well, I still have a bit of weight to loose but it's still coming off. . . s-l-o-w-l-y!  However, Jaxen is packing the pounds now!  He now weighs 8 pounds 5 ounces!!  Which is awesome - 18 days ago we only weighed in at a measly 5 pounds 13 ounces!  And Jaxen is now 19 3/4 inches long!!  He's already growing up so fast!!  Somebody make my baby slow down!

After our Wic appointment, we headed to Walmart to get more formula.  Forgot how expensive it all is!!  Thank goodness for Wic!!  I also got a few books and a baby calendar. . . when we got home, Chloe helped me fill out the months and place the cute stickers on Jaxen's calendar.  Now we are just laying around relaxing, watching some TV, snuggling under blankets, and eating Cheetos.  :o)  Now that's a awesome Snow Day!!

0 comments: