Sunday, January 16, 2011

First "Real" Bath

Last night, after Chloe and Jacob went to bed - I gave Jaxen his first real bath!!  Up until now it's just been sponge baths because he was so small.  I figured since he was an 8 pounder now, he'd be able to regulate his temperature.  But I did watch it real close last night and dressed him warmly for bed.  I've washed his hair before, but this is the first time he's been completely submerged in the water.  He wasn't completely thrilled about it; however, he does LOVE to have his hair washed.  He like it massaged, stops crying instantly. 

Here are a few pictures I managed to take - I think I did pretty good one handed, since there was no one else home to help me out!!





Now hopefully, I don't forget to put the date in his baby book!!  I love the smell of a clean baby!  So snugly. . .

0 comments: