Sunday, May 8, 2011

Carter James Noble

Introducing MY Nephew. . . .
Carter James Noble

May 6, 2011 @ 4:11am
7 pounds 12 ounces & 21 inches long

Proud Parents: Amanda Dodds & Jeremy Noble


Here I am holding Carter. . .
Ready to start spoiling!!
The Cool Aunts!!
Aunt Heidi, Carter, and Aunt Joanna
Cousins. . .
Carter & Chloe with Jaxen & Jacob

 "CJ"

Welcome to the family, Carter.  Chloe and Jacob were so happy to see you!  Jacob can't wait until you can Jaxen are older. . . he wants to teach you to sword fight!!  (True Story - he hasn't stopped talking about it since we've gotten home!)

Congratulation, Amanda and Jeremy!!  Welcome to Parenthood.  It's a tough 24-hr job with no pay and no days off!  But being a parent has brought me many gifts. . . A love I had never known, Strength I never knew I had, More smiles than tears and absolutely the best and most rewarding job I was ever offered!!!  Enjoy every smile, every tear, all the love and even the stress. . . they grow up way too fast!

I love you Amanda!!  You did an amazing job!  It's worth all the sleepless nights and pains of pregnancy. . . He's a very handsome little boy!  And I told you, even after all the pain and stress of baking and giving birth, looking into to the eyes of your child is a love you can never describe!!  Definitely makes you believe in love at first sight.  And you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!!

0 comments: