Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family!!  Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the world but it is also the hardest jobs ever! You are all amazing, I am so blessed to have you all as role models!!
Jaxen's first Mother's Day!!
Today we haven't done much of anything.  Just layed around watching TV and hanging out.  I did cut the grass this morning and water the plants.  Kids had fun playing outside while I was tending to the yard chores.  I took pictures of all the plants that we planted last week.  The rainy weather we've had the last week has really helped them grow. . . and today brought tons of sunshine.  Can't complain about the weather today, it's almost too hot.  Poor Jaxen couldn't get a good nap in because he was sweating. . . hopefully once the sunsets a little it breeze will make him feel better.  Little guy just isn't used to the hot weather.

Jerry had to do school work and go to work this afternoon, so I put dinner in the crock pot.  Nothing fancy, just cream cheese chicken -- it's exactly what I wanted!!  In fact, it's so good, I burnt my mouth on the food because I just couldn't wait for it to cool off!!  That's how good it was!!


Other than enjoying the kids, enjoying the weather, and eating good - I've been able to sit back and watch Army Wives and cross stitch all afternoon!  But unfortunately, it's Sunday evening. . . Mother's Day or not. . . means bath time, trash time, and Mt Laundry!  I'm hoping the weather stays nice so that we can make a trip to the Zoo as a family!!!

0 comments: