Sunday, May 1, 2011

What a week it's been.

It's Sunday, May 1st!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  Next weekend is Mother's Day - and hopefully, sometime between now and then, Amanda has that baby of hers!  I think it's time she started sharing her lil' ninja with the rest of us!  Lol.  I can't wait to get the call that she's having the baby, I have a bag packed for her and the new baby.  It ready to go - just waiting for that phone to ring.  Keeping my fingers crossed that when she does go into labor, I am able to leave right away.  (Hopefully, Jerry's not at work with the car or I'm not on a field trip with Chloe's class!)


This past week I have gotten all the training that I've needed to take my Girl Scouts Camping!  After work on Monday, I went to Camping 101 (6pm-9pm), Thursday I went to Camping 102 (9am-4pm), and Saturday I went to CPR-[2 years certified] (8am-12pm) and First Aid Training-[2 years certified] (1pm-3pm).  Yay!!  Only training I have left is my Brownie Training and I can take it at anytime before the end of the year!


Other than working and training not much has been going on around here.  The weather cooperated a couple of days and we were able to get the garage cleaned out and some of our flowers and vegetables planted.  We really need to get the house with property that we have been looking at, because Chloe picked Corn as her veggie this year.  :o)  Of course, we are giving it a good try out front in our flower bed, but she knows the chances are slim.  We are so close to being able to place a bid for the other house and if we get it, I can't wait for next spring when we will be able to plant a real garden full of veggies!!!  Fingers crossed!!!  When it warms up outside I'll take some pictures of what we planted on Friday.  We still have a couple more things to plant, but it got dark outside and now it's not warm enough to go play in the moist dirt and water.


I added about 9 more pictures in the April Album. . . my camera is cleaned out and now we are on to the month of May!!

0 comments: