Tuesday, June 5, 2012

37 Weeks

** 37 weeks Pregnant ---  OR otherwise know as . . . Jaxen +8 days **


Wow, I am topping the scales and this is by far my biggest pregnancy weight gain. . .

But before everyone starts yelling and screaming at me, I am grateful for the weight gain.  Last time I struggled to gain weight, now it's piling on - hopefully, in 13 days - I am rewarded with a perfectly healthy baby boy!  After all, that is my main priority right now!!!!

With that being said, I can't wait to get my body back.  Once I get recovered and the okay from my doctor, I am going on a strict weight loss / body toning regiment.  I am dying to get back to my pre-kids figure and I know that it will take time, but I am determined!!

I am feeling horrible.  I suffer from heartburn, rib and pelvic pain 24/7.  I can't sleep.  I can't eat or drink what I want.  I am clumsy.  I am exhausted.  I am irritable.  I am short tempered.  I am emotional.  But of course, it's all worth it. . .

Arriving in 13 days!

Tyler is definitely running out of room.  This morning Chloe and I sat on the couch for about 90 minutes watching my tummy go crazy.  We think he got stuck.  Chloe and I definitely could see and feel an arm or leg protruding from my belly.  The arm/leg was about 5 inches long, hard and was stuck on my left side.  On the right side of my tummy, he was completely wigging out and going crazy.  It took about an hour and a half and I was finally able to move around without pain and the arm/leg was back in the normal parameters of my tummy!  It was weird and ackward feeling.   He definitely doesn't like being confined to a small space.

0 comments: