Friday, June 15, 2012

Tyler

Big difference with Jaxen and Tyler. . . with Jaxen in the NICU, I had plenty of time to write and keep up with everything!  Tyler has been by my bedside 24/7 since his birth and with Jerry not able to stay a single night with me, I've been a little busy.


Tyler is an awesome baby.  He's loud and he does NOT like to have his butt changed.  :-)  But he currently sleeps about 18 hours a day.  Of course, the second I fall asleep, he wakes up.


So far, he's been a keeper!  Very photogenic. . . however, ask anyone who's seen him in person - the camera adds a few pounds to his face.  :-)



I've been calling him Mr. T - and not for Tyler, but for Tooter.  He likes to make lots of noise in the diaper region! 


Hope you enjoy these pictures.  Tomorrow, Tyler and I head home to the chaos of the Daily Planet. . . so there is NO telling when I will have time to sit and update you all.  But I will try. . . as soon as I figure out how to be a Mom to four children and figure out how to juggle their schedules around!!


**Mr. Tyler Grayson Daily**

0 comments: