Sunday, June 10, 2012

Making a break for it. . .

After 3 kids, you'd think that I'd be use to the belly movements - especially this late in the game.  But Tyler is by far the most active at this point.  Jaxen never stayed still and was constantly moving, BUT Tyler gets his legs going and you can SEE them.  I can grab them, I can instigate him, he interacts with me ALL the time.  He takes my breath away, he makes me remember that he is constantly with me. . . not that I can forget him!
Video #1

I live in constant fear that he is going to break my water!  Let's hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in his toddler years. . . he might try to give Jaxen a run for his money!  :-)

Video #2 - my favorite

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. . . Count them! 
7 MORE DAYS!!!  :-)

0 comments: