Monday, June 4, 2012

Stocking Up on sales!

What's a mom to do while sitting around bored on Maternity Leave?   Okay, maybe not exactly bored but I feel like I don't get anything accomplished during the day and that's frustrating.  I'm beginning to think I will have to work most of my life because I can't stand just sitting around.

Anyways, back to the point!  Our local grocery store has had some pretty awesome sales this week and of course, they are such good deals that they limit the quantity that you can get.  SO, I go into town everyday and hit the grocery store AND Walmart to double my amazing deals.  Here's what I've been able to get this week and I still have tomorrow to go for the sale!


Pepsi Products {12packs, 24oz 6-packs, or 12oz 8-packs} are currently 4/$10 with a limit of 4.  Which makes them $5.00 a case. . . currently, Walmart has the cases on sale for $5.98.  We buy Pepsi products basically every week, so it was a definite stock up!!  Just in this picture alone, I spent $47.50 and saved $45.41!  Not pictured is the 12pack in the frig, the two 24oz 6-packs, and the two 12oz 8-packs in the garage refrigerator.  {Which would bring  my total to spent $60 and saved $57.36!}

*And I know I will get 8 more 12packs tomorrow after Chloe's ballgame before the sales end!*



The 10.5 oz bags of Cheetos were on sale for $1.49 with a limit of 3.  So far we bought 6 bags of them at the grocery store, spent $8.94 and saved $12.

Not Pictured - Country Mart has Oscar Mayer Lunchables 10 for $10, which we comp-ed at Walmart {$1.58}, spending $20 and saving $11.60.

Not Pictured - Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Cookies are on sale for $1.49. {Now last week they were on sale for $1.99, so we had a couple packages of them already}  Chloe talked me into 6 more packages at the grocery store - spent $8.94 and saved $13.20.


Today, I walked into the grocery store with the kids and found the fruit snacks are also on sale today and tomorrow.  These packages of fruit snacks were $0.99 with a limit of 4.  And on top of it all - I had a couple of coupons for $1.00 off 2 packages.  So I spent $1.96 for all 4, saved $2 in coupons, and saved $7.84 in the store ad.

Grand Totals: SPENT $99.84 and SAVED $104! 
Now, I know that's not an "Extreme Coupon" episode - but I think I did pretty amazing this week.
I'm already looking forward to the new ads that start on Wednesday, hopefully they have some more deals that I can stock up on!

0 comments: