Friday, August 27, 2010

RIP Demon ~ June 2007 - August 27, 2010

Today we lost our beloved cat Demon.  I'm so sad, words can not explain.  Demon was the best cat ever, in fact I don't think he thought of himself as a cat but more like a child.  Our child.  He greeted anyone that walked in the front door.  He was needy, he wanted to be loved on constantly!

Jerry and I could tell he was acting different and didn't feel good in his last days.  In fact, the morning we lost him we had a conversation about taking him to the vet if things didn't improve for him.  That evening before bed, I went to check on him and take him to bed with us. . . he was gone.  Curled up in his normal sleeping position, he went to sleep and never woke up.  At least he went sleeping.

Demon, we loved you so much!  You will always be missed, you were one of us.  You were part of our family.  I will miss your "Hello" when I walk through the door!  I will miss you beating me to the toliet seat when I lift the lid!  I will miss your annoying butt determined to lay on me while I'm trying to sleep!  I will miss you sitting between the shower curtains, chasing the water drops while I'm taking a shower!  I'll even miss you spilling my tea on purpose to get a drink - causing me to mop the floor everyday!  And lastly, Demon, I'm sorry.  I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you.  I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.  I'm sorry. . .

Here are some pictures of our Demon -

Demon and Jacob asleep in the bassinet.

Jacob and Demon sleeping. . .

Demon with Chloe's Halloween candy. . . LOL

Chloe with Demon and Tee-J

True Brothers only a litter apart - Demon and Tee-J

(Demon will be buried at Mom and Dad's - right beside our other cats, Wart and Sam.  Also beside - Mom's cat Blizzard and Amanda's cat, Snickers.)

0 comments: