Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MY Domain!!

Good Evening, blog-reading friends!!  I have been busy today!!  While Jerry and Jaxen slept this morning/afternoon, Jacob and I unpacked some more boxes out of the garage.  In all, today we got rid of 11 boxes and a 7 large / bulky items that weren't boxed - like bookshelf/computer desks/filing cabinet/etc.  Of course, it wasn't anything we absolutely had to have unpacked - like bathroom/towels/dishes.  Nope, it was my office!  If you can call it an office now!  Whatever you want to call it, it's all mine!!  {Okay, and Jerry's - but it's kid free, although you won't tell from the pictures!}

So lets show off some pictures!

Girl Scout Area - Once the boys start Boy Scouts, I will have to change this to the "Scout" Area but for now it's Girl Scouts!!

Another picture of the Girl Scouts stuff in it's early stages - I just like how Jaxen fell off the chair.  :-)

My littlest helper looking out the OPEN window. . . 66 degrees on January 31st!!  Woo-Hoo!

My sewing table - that will easily convert to Jerry's computer repair area when / if he needs to fix a computer.

All finished!!  The office. . . notice all the Girl Scout supplies!! 
And since it is the OFFICE, here's my bill payin', computer playin' area {where I am currently sitting}!!
Besides unpacking all that you see in the pictures, Jacob and I also brought in a desk for Chloe's room, another box of lost toys for the playroom, and 2 huge boxes of towels and blankets {I've been wondering where they have all been!}.  I have also made the kids curtains for their bedrooms - which I will promise to take pictures of another time!!  Chloe's curtain is made and hung because the hardware was still on the wall from the previous owners.  Two of Jacob and Jaxen's curtains are made and ready to be hung once I get the hardware up and I still need to make them a third curtain once I get or find some more material.

Tomorrow the plan is to burn all the unpacked boxes and start putting up the dog fence.  Jerry went and got the last thing he needed to get this fence put up this week since tomorrow is going to be another 60 degree day!  The kids and Jerry also go to the dentist so hopefully, I will have lots to post for you tomorrow evening!

0 comments: