Thursday, January 19, 2012

Someone's turning 7. . .

Not sure if you are, but I know I'm not ready for this. . . Chloe turns 7 on February 7th. 
Chloe and I sat down this evening and made her birthday invitations. . . the party sites were all "out of stock" of Monster High Invitations online.  I think they came out pretty good. . . there are a few more pictures than I would have done myself but I had to remind myself that these were Chloe's invitations, not mine.  :-)

We are holding her family birthday party Saturday, February 11th at 1:00pm.  Come celebrate the Birthday Girl at our new house. . . We will serve cake and ice cream.


 
And as an added bonus this year, since she has a nice little room she wants to show off and we have plenty of room to accommodate kids, Chloe get to have 2 or 3 friends spend the night Friday night!  These are the invitations her friends are getting. . . 

0 comments: