Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another LONG update. . .

Monday, November 8th - I am not going to pretend I completely remember what we did on Monday!  I know Chloe had school, I had to work and Jerry had to work. . . that's about it!!


Tuesday, November 9th - Tuesday wasn't the greatest day. I had done way too much bending and twisting at work, and I paid for it dearly that night! I got a couple movies from Redbox on my way home and I drove through Burger King for dinner! We had a family movie night. . . nice way for me to relax the rest of the evening.

Wednesday, November 10th - This was the day of my doctor's appointment. Jerry and I got up early to put Chloe on the school bus. . . she told us the night before how "cool" it would be if Daddy and Mommy put her on the school bus. After Chloe was on the bus and headed to school, Jerry and I decided to take Jacob with us to the doctor's office. Jake need some good old fashioned "Mommy & Daddy time!".

My Doctor's appointment went well. My blood pressure was low and my weight was good. I started out at 127 pounds at my first prenatal appointment and I am now up to143 pounds. . . +16 pounds. Looks like a lot sitting here staring at the screen. . . but I am considered on the lower end of the weight spectrum and no where near the amount I gained with Chloe! However, it looks like I am on track to go over the 150 pound mark - which I'm dreading! The baby's heart rate was good, nice and strong! And for the first time, we were able to find and hear the heartbeat perfectly without him moving away or kicking the microphone. I think that means he is running out of room! The doctor also confirmed a fear. . . the pressure that I am feeling is completely normal - especially for baby #3. My muscles are getting stretched again and no longer really support the growing uterus and baby. So this baby is sitting a lot lower than Chloe and Jacob ever did. Unlike his siblings, this baby also knows the way out and is currently sitting in position to make an exit. Looks like we are going to have a trailblazer on our hands, Jaxen is NO LONGER in a breech position. . . he is head down, butt up, and feet in my ribs!! Which is completely terrifying to me, because the other two sat nice and snug just waiting for d-day. The realization has set it that Jaxen may not be as willing to wait it out like the others. LOL. Another one of the "signs" that Jaxen may be planning an early exit is: after checking me and listening to the heartbeat, the doctor went ahead and scheduled my c-section with the hospital. And after my appointment I turned in both Jerry's and my own LOA paperwork, they will be ready for us to pick them up at my next appointment, which is the day before Thanksgiving - Wednesday, November 24th at 9:40am. Work's not going to like it because I requested that day off and they denied it. . . oh well, they will get over it.

After my appointment, the boys and I found the Girl Scout Council and bought Chloe's Daisy's pins and council patches, then we ate lunch at Oden's Bar-B-Que. Then when we got home the real work began! Jerry helped me vacuum and carpet clean the living room. Which ended up being a lot of work, but we got it all done before Chloe got off the school bus!! Once Chloe got home, we ran into town do that Daddy and Chloe could check out the new games at Game Stop. . . Jacob and I roamed the Dollar Tree while we waited. It was a short trip into town because I had a Girl Scout Service Unit Meeting that night.

Thursday, November 11th - **Happy Veterans Day!!** It was another day back to work, struggling to get everything ready for the Christmas Season. Only other thing I remember is I had Girl Scout stuff dropped off to me while I was at work and coming home with an awful headache. I slept the most of the afternoon away, only to wake when Jerry had dinner ready.

Friday, November 12th - After I got off of work, I picked up a few Christmas presents, and headed home to shower and change clothes. Then we were on our way back to Belton for Ashlynne's birthday party. Jerry and Jacob had a boys night in, while Chloe and I had a girls night out. :o)

Saturday, November 13th - Finally, on to today! First thing this morning the Hospital called to confirm my surgery time and date AND to set up an appointment to pre-register, sign consent forms, and tour the Labor and Delivery Department. The lady who called was really friendly and I am very grateful to her. After stewing over the days and times my family is available. . . they are open in the evenings, but only the evenings that Jerry works and the other days Chloe was in school. . . the lady was nice enough to set me a Saturday appointment so that Chloe could join us in the maternity tour. Chloe's never been to a doctor's appointment so this will be a nice trip for her to take with us, since she will be there the morning her new brother arrives! Which, IF he stays put and waits for eviction, will be Friday, January 7, 2011! My c-section is scheduled for 7:30am in the Labor and Delivery wing.

0 comments: