Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly!

I know most of you aren't in the Christmas "mind frame" yet, but I am!!  With a new baby arriving only 13 days after Christmas, or possibly before(!), I am struggling with the thought of not being ready.  Christmas cards are always the last thing I seem to get out and I normally get them out much later than I planned on it.  I found out this morning, through another blog that I follow, that Shutterfly is offering a special promo for bloggers to earn 50 free Christmas cards just by blogging about their favorite cards in Shutterfly's Christmas collection. 

I was really impressed on how many cards there were to choose from!  And I literally played around with a lot of ideas for hours!  The photo's were really easy to upload and edit, the cards were picture perfect every time.  These are a few of my favorite designs that I've narrowed it down to. . .

I love that this one is simple.  Plenty of room for pictures of the kids.


I like this one the most, again, it's simple and I like the non-traditional colors.


This one is simple and has more room for a personal greeting.


It's going to be hard to pick out which one I'm going to actually use!!  But now that I've picked out my favorites, the hard part is left. . . figuring out how to get a couple really nice pictures of the kids. . . when they aren't acting like their father!!  :o)

0 comments: