Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. . . I know we did!  I have so many things to be thankful for.  I am thankful for my family and the time we get to spend together.  I am thankful for my friends and all the joy that they have brought into my life.  I am thankful to have an absolutely amazing husband who would do anything for me.  I am thankful for my perfect healthy, smart, and energetic kids who make it worth getting out of bed.  I am thankful to be pregnant and to be able to bring another little boy into this world.  I am thankful for my freedom and those who scarifies there own lives so that I can enjoy a holiday with my family.  As I said I am thankful for so many things!!


We spent Thanksgiving in Cole Camp with my Mom, Dad, Joanna, Caleb, Amanda, and Jeremy.  Mom and Dad had to work 7am to Noon so us girls were in charge of cooking the meal.  It was a lot of fun and we shared a ton of laughs!!

Sisters - Heidi, Joanna, and Amanda

Mmm, Look at that beautiful Turkey!

I think I'm bigger than the 22.10 pound turkey!!

In between having to cook there was a Donkey Kong Wii marathon going on in the living room.  Even Chloe got in on it!!

Chloe playing Donkey Kong.

Caleb and Joanna playing Donkey Kong

Jerry and Jacob watching the Donkey Kong Marathon!

Mom and Dad hit a deer on their way into work Thanksgiving morning.  It really did a number on the car - broke the windshield, busted the headlight, knocked off the side mirror, and put some good size dents in the front/side of the car.  Mom and Dad were okay and were able to make it to and from work - just one more thing to be thankful for. . .


0 comments: