Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crawler Extraordinaire!

Crawler Extraordinaire!

Wowza.  I can't believe it's been a while since I last updated!  A lot has been happening around here and before the month is up, a lot more will happen.

First and for most, we have a crawler in the family!  Jaxen has been cruisin' for a week now but he's finally got it down.  With this accomplishment, Jaxen has become my earliest crawler.  {According to the baby books. . . Chloe - 7months, 11days ~ Jacob - 7months, 23days ~ Jaxen - 6months, 24days} I think it's time to start baby-proofing the living room!! 


Other than crawling, Jaxen has been adding a lot of other "firsts" to the baby book.  He's diet finally consists of more food than formula.  Which is a major pain some days when we are on the go-go-go, no longer will just packing a bottle do.  I am lucky that he is such a good eater.  I don't think I've found anything he refuses to eat. 



We've also started him on snackie stuff that teaches him how to chew.  These Graduate Puffs are awesome because they dissolve in his mouth, so if for some chance he swallows it before chewing it completely he doesn't get choked up.  And they are by far, Jaxen's favorite food.



So here he is, the man of the hour.  Tomorrow he will be 7 months old. . . Doesn't. seem. possible. at. all.

0 comments: