Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good, No make that GREAT News!!

Okay, so I know my facebook friends have found me randomly posting odd, happy, lucky-changing statuses on my account.  And after months and month of hard work. . . it's paid off!!  I am so proud to announce OUR GREAT NEWS!! 


How awesome is that?!?!  I can't believe we got our official approval letter in the mail Thursday!  Now the real work begins with actually purchasing a house!!  There is one we like and are in the process of setting up an appointment to see it.  Jerry's been on the phone non-stop contacting and getting quotes for land surveys, home inspectors, etc.

We haven't gotten a house yet and are still in the early stages of all this, but our luck has turned and life is finally looking good from where we are sitting.  {Not that life was bad, but Jerry and I have been handed our fair share of curve balls in our 7 years together!} 

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayer as we continue on this crazy journey!!  I will update you all as I see fit.  Definitely don't want to jinx any of it!    :-)

0 comments: