Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Phones!!

Yay!!  I'm so excited. . . I got a new phone today - I'm still waiting for my number to transfer; hopefully, by tomorrow my new one will work!!  {Last time it took 5 days to transfer my phone number.}  Jerry, however, walked out of there with a new, working phone since he didn't have one before and got a new number.  {If you need or want his number, text message me and I'll send it to you.}

Our new phones are Motorola Cliq XT with MotoBlur.  It's amazing, it's Motorola's version of the iPhone.  I absolutely LOVE it!!  I can do everything - call, text, pictures, video, facebook, Msn Messenger, Picasa Web Albums, and even BLOG on the go!!  {Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?}  So it basically replaces my phone, camera, video camera and computer!


The only down side is that I do not get cell service at my house.  Boo!  But I guess that's what I get for country living.  So once the new phone activates, my old one will quite working and you'll have to call if you need me instead of texting.  Or there is always facebook!!

0 comments: