Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Update

It's been a crazy week!!  Let's see how much of it I can remember!

July 17, 2011
HAPPY 7 MONTHS, JAXEN RYDER!!


July 16, 2011
Saturday was my domestic chores day!  And Jerry started his work week.
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Dishes
  • Cook Lunch - Maid-Rites and homemade fries
  • Updated Jaxen's Baby book
  • Started packing for GS Camp, AGAIN!

July 15, 2011
Family Night!! Friday night was by far my favorite night this week. I came home from a hard days work and out of nowhere Jerry wanted to go to the movies. So after a nice relaxing shower and some clean non-walmart related clothes we took the kids to the movies. We left the house thinking we were going to see Transformers 3 because Harry Potter was selling like hotcakes around here. But when we got to the theater they still had tickets for the 3D showing. We were there early enough to get great sets and a couple tubs of popcorn and sodas. The kids loved it!! **Chloe was super happy because she didn't want to see Transformers, she wanted Harry Potter.** The movie was AWESOME!! Totally loved it. Some parts scared Chloe a little, like when the snake looks like it jumping out of the screen at you! But all in all, we all enjoyed the movie and all the kids quietly sat through a 2+ hour movie!

**One a side note, Chloe's first movie in the movie theaters was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so it just seemed fitting to take her to this one! lol**

After the movies, we headed to Walmart for milk and baby food. And picked up McDonald's for dinner. It was a fantastic night, fun had by all. It's not every day that I can get all three kids to behave during an outing. Someone always has a moment, there were no moments Friday night which made it fun - instead of being mean parents we were able to spoil them a little!


July 14, 2011
Thursday night, I came home to everyone in a good mood. Jerry had a headache and took a little nap to make it go away. I gave the kids a small snack when I got home so I could make lasagna. I wasn't sure how long it was going to take to make and bake. We ended up eating around 7ish - good thing I gave the kids a snack!! The kids gobbled it up after I assured them that I wasn't feeding them cat food. {Too many Garfield cartoons?!?!}

July 13, 2011
Wednesday night after work, we did yard work. It was by far the coolest night of the week and the grass needed cut badly! I mowed the yard and Jerry weed eated, while the kids played and watered the plants. It was a lovely family evening outside and I'm so glad we got it done before the 100+ heat came back!



July 12, 2011
I can't remember what I did Tuesday. . . Darn.

July 11, 2011
Typical Monday Madness around here.  Me work.  Kids.  Jerry work.

0 comments: