Sunday, July 3, 2011

Saturday Whatnots

Dang! It's been another routine week here at the Daily Ranch.  Really nothing exciting to report!  I have no idea what we did this week... I can't even begin to give you a day to day update!

Monday 27th - I know I didn't get to bed until really late Sunday night - In fact, I seen 3am Monday!  I couldn't sleep, it's that way now, I can't seem to sleep if Jerry isn't home.  I stayed up late on the computer getting everything finished up for Girl Scout camp.  I ordered my patches and the rest of the craft projects that we needed.  When I finally got to sleep, I basically had to get up and go to work.  I knew it was going to be hell. . . it's always hell on Monday. . . and even worse after a 5 day vacation!


Tuesday 28th - I don't remember anything. . . my facebook quote was:  I have had a, "I'd really like to punch you in the face" kind of day.  I'm thinkin' that pretty much explains the day!  :o)

Wednesday 29th - Wednesday must have been just as good as Tuesday because I didn't even write a facebook status!

Thursday 30th - *Happy Anniversary to Aunt Karey and Uncle Alan!*  Ah, Thursday.  Thursday was a toughie.  I had to work and Jerry had a seminar he went to with a friend from work.  I didn't want him to go because I had a horrible, exhausting day and just wanted to curl up and sleep!!  But he went and was gone the whole evening.  My facebook page said:  Ugh. I'm mentally done with this day...  I was exhausted once I got the kids put down, I barely remember Jerry coming home. 

Friday 1st - I was SO glad to leave work.  I came home from work with a HUGE stress headache.  I had put a pork roast in the crock pot the night before so we could have a nice family meal.  I barely got to enjoy it because my headache made me nauseous.  I fought the headache all night but I was able to get some quality family time in outside. . . Chloe and Jacob chalked on the sidewalk, Jaxen sat in his strolled watching, Jerry weeded and weed-eated the yard, and I mowed the grass.  After the yard work, we let the kids ride their bikes until the street lights came on and then we all loaded up in the car and got some Dairy Queen!

Jaxen got his first taste of "real" food.  We gave him a small plate of crock pot cooked potatoes. . . he loved it!!  He was so excited just to lay in it!  It was fun watching him explore the feeling and texture.  I was able to get a few pieces in his mouth, but for the most part all we did is play in it and throw the plate on the floor.

Saturday 2nd - Today's been weird.  My Dad called and asked us to look around in junk yards for a spare tire for his truck.  Most places closed early today because of the Holiday weekend. . . so we ran around to 2 different auto salvage places to check out their lots.  Of course, we didn't find anything useful.  On the way home we had Burger King for lunch and stopped by Price Chopper for sodas.  We've been home ever since, just chillin'.  Kids have played games, watched movies and I have gotten some Girl Scout financial forms finished up and ready to mail.  All-in-all it's been a good day.  I need to finish some things up around here.  Jaxen just went to bed.  And the kids and I are going to Grandma and Grandpa's house in the morning to pick up somethings I need for Girl Scout camp and get a little swimming in!

0 comments: