Saturday, December 11, 2010

< 4 wks

Can you believe it?  Because I totally can't.  And I know I've said it before and you'll probably hear it again - especially the closer we get but for now. . . . In less than four weeks, Jaxen will be here.  Amazing.  Here we are at the end of another 10 month journey into parenthood.  A journey that never gets old and never seizes to amaze me.  Having babies may be as natural as the sun rising in the east, but it's still a miracle every time it happens.  And I thank God everyday, for all three of my little miracles!!

So Friday is our next doctor's appointment and the big ultrasound.  Friday's the day we know if we are moving up my scheduled c-section.  The last couple of appointments, Baby has been measuring smaller than he should.  Which isn't a horrible concern. . . it could just be the way he is laying in there or maybe I carry babies really good [ :o) ] but it could also mean that he's running out of room and isn't gaining any weight OR it could mean that I am putting on the weight but with the stress and physical labor at work - I'm loosing it as I'm gaining it OR I could be leaking amniotic fluid.  Either way, on Friday, he is 36 weeks and considered FULL TERM!  So if I were to go into labor, the hospital would not stop it. . . they would slow it down and take him c-section. 

Secretly, Jerry and I really want them to move the c-section into December!  Financially it would be better to deliver Jaxen in December. . . not only for the 2010 Tax Deduction but because of our insurance.  We really don't need the deductibles to start over, especially now that Obama's Healthcare is making it all go way up in January.  Our out-of-pocket went sky high!  However, with that being said, I also don't want anything to be wrong with Jaxen.  And if that means he needs to stay put until January 7th, then that's where he will stay!  Whenever he comes, I just pray for a healthy, active, happy baby!!

And now, the growing belly. . . thank goodness I'm almost done!  I feel like a beached whale!!  lol

. . . Thank you Jerry for taking such a flattering picture. . . :o|

0 comments: