Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Nesting List or To Do List

All the big things I would like to get done BEFORE baby. . . but I know my time is limited and I'm a huge, fat whale, so somethings could wait until AFTER baby.  But I prefer BEFORE - just saying!!!  :o)
  • Clean out Tupperware cabinet & get rid of what we don't use  - 12/12/10
  • Clean out bathroom closet (move games to the top shelf - out of Jacob's reach so that he stops messing it up) - 12/12/10
  • Clean the front room
  • Find a place for all my Girl Scout things (besides the front room)
  • Put together Jax's room - once Jerry finishes putting together the crib - 12/12/10
  • Go through Chloe's clothes and get rid of what's to small - 12/12/10
  • Go through Jacob's clothes and get rid of what's to small - 12/12/10
  • Clean out Front Closet and make it useable again!!  Collect the old coats for the coat drive at Jerry's work and get rid of all the shoes that are too small!! - 12/12/10
  • Take the outside furniture off the porch and put into the garage for the winter - 12/11/10
  • Clean the garage  - I'm sure this one is waiting until Spring.
  • Clean off my sewing desk - decide what to keep from Chloe's school work & what to throw away, file away the paid bills - 12/12/10
  • Clean out the laundry room - includeing the top of the dryer! - 12/12/10
  • Wrap ALL Christmas presents

Sunday 12/12/10
My small list for today (and some of ^^):
Finish laundry
Put Laundry away
Hang animal stockings
Take out trash
Mop the kitchen floor
Take soda cans to the garage

Things to buy tomorrow
Milk
Trash Bags
Curtain hardware for the bathroom

0 comments: