Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chloe's Christmas Music Concert

Wow, if anything makes me feel old - it's sitting in a school gymnasium watching my Kindergartner perform in a Christmas Choir Concert!  I sat there watching this beautiful little girl, on stage performing in front of an audience for the very first time!  The concert was short and sweet but I loved absolutely every second of it!  Here are a few videos of the concert. . . I'm sorry it takes me a while to get the focus right.  The camera wanted to focus on the back of peoples heads and not the performers.  I hope I don't make you sick, but it sure is cute to listen to!

Jingle Bells (0:25) - Kindergarten

The Chipmunk Song (Christmas, Don't Be Late) (1:22) - Kindergarten & 1st Grade

Chubby Snowman poem (0:12) - Kindergarten & 1st Grade

Hope you all enjoy this post, the video uploader that blogger uses was being a pain in my butt!!  But I have been persistent!!  I started this entry at 5:10 this afternoon and I'm finally able to post it at 10:01pm!!  That's how long it took me to get it uploaded to the Internet!  I saved the files small because I didn't want it to take you just as long to watch as it did to upload. . . but with that comes a slightly poorer quality of video.  But I don't think you'll mind. . . Enjoy!

0 comments: